Skip to content
- Before coloring, it is not necessary to wash the items.
- For T-shirts, to prevent any ink bleeding through the fabric, we recommend placing a piece of sandpaper or cardboard underneath the section to be colored.
- For pillowcases, insert a clean paper bag, paper towel, or newspaper inside to ensure a clean coloring process.
- After coloring, it is advisable to wait for 2-3 hours before washing the items.
- We recommend washing the colored items in a regular wash cycle.
- Please note that ironing is not recommended.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.